Monday, February 8, 2010

New Start


Welcome to our newest blog! For those who have been faithful followers of Marissa's blog (www.marissaathome.blogspot.com), we hope you'll continue to look at both. With all the interest in Marissa's paintings, we are just in the process of changing her blog into a website to showcase her designs...and that makes me hesitant to blog anything I want to write about, so this blog was started.

First off, let me make it clear that we don't profess to have a life free of troubles. The blog name "Life Full of Sparkles" was Marissa's idea. I'm joyful that she feels her life is full of sparkles...after all when you're five, your life should feel sparkly. It's all in our point of view.


So often at night I awaken with full blog posts about life...not that they'll make sense when presented in the light of day...but I wonder what work God might be trying to do in me. So this blog will be a blend of my faith, my growth, my highs and lows, and our life. If you're in for the ride, welcome. If it sounds like a bore, I don't blame you. After all, who am I, but one woman trying to live a life of sparkles.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the invite to your new blog. You have a gift and it is apparent in your writing. I love Marissa's idea to name the new blog "Life full of sparkles" I will continue to "tune" in! God Bless!!!! I love you SISTER!! Good job with the name selection Marissa!! =)

    ReplyDelete