Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Model's Life













Since we haven't posted in so long, I figured today's event was a good one to start posting with again. Plus, I remembered the camera!






Marissa has always wanted to model, but we didn't want to pursue that lifestyle or spend lots of money trying to make that happen. She was recently asked to model for a children's clothing company...won't name names yet...and she LOVED it! She has had no training, but did a fantastic job!! What a natural! I'll post just a few pictures because I was off to the side and didn't get the best shots. The important thing is that she had FUN! A funny thing is that I wouldn't have picked any of the dresses off the rack, but when on her, they looked so cute. Just proves that a girl never knows until she tries the dress on...










No comments:

Post a Comment